So, your goal is to BUILD MUSCLE. Well, it is a slow and complex process. It’s a journey that is stricken with several variables such as rest times, exercises, angles, planes of motion, etc.
This is where MORENOFIT comes in.
One of the first goals of light to moderate weight persons, should be gaining muscle.
If you want to become lean, ripped, jacked, beefy or what have you, then start with building muscle. Not only will you become larger, more full looking, but you will inevitably gain strength.
Simply put–more muscle mass = higher caloric expenditure.
To have a “toned” appearance, one needs to FIRST acquire their lean muscle mass, THEN burn subcutaneous and visceral fat.
This program is designed for those looking to BUILD MUSCLE.
Maybe bulk up a bit and become overall stronger while adding size.
- Weeks 1-4 with a five-day split.
- This phase is meant to build you up.
- Weeks 5-8 with a separate five-day split, with different exercises, and different variables to ensure your body DOES NOT become acclimated to your workouts.
- Keep it guessing.
- Weeks 9-12
- focuses on the “Big 3” with an additional muscle group–shoulders–making it a four-day split.
- These weeks are the culmination and WILL set you up to move onto MAX STRENGTH training, or even POWERLIFTING.
This muscle mass and strength building program will test you.
Maybe even emotionally.
You WILL get what you give, not only now…
This program was designed to teach new exercises to those needing direction or guidance in starting weightlifting. This will include exercises with names that may be unfamiliar or clear to you in order to teach you new exercises that can easily be searched through Google, YouTube, etc. In order for your body to consistently make changes for the better, this program evolves throughout 12 weeks, so your body will not plateau with muscular and strength gains.